This post is to start off my sharing with you all my purchases and hobbies in the exotic fish section. You can view my collections and purchases even reviews at the right side area of my blog under " the most exotic freshwater fish "
Many people prefer exotic freshwater fish breeds to decorate their living room, while some people like to keep a variety of colorful tropical fishes in a fish tank or an aquarium as a hobby.
People like to keep the saltwater aquarium fishes out of hobby. There are also some people who just find it interesting to interact with a variety of small and delicate creatures like fishes.
Many people decorate their fish tank with colorful and exotic species that feature dazzling combinations and extraordinary markings on their bodies. This activity keeps them engaged and entertained.
Usually, there are a variety of beautiful fish breeds with interesting habits. It is amusing to watch them as the tiny creatures perform amazing actions. But be careful about the safety of these delicate creatures as they need protection from predators like cats and dogs.
Before making the final decision to buy exotic freshwater fish breeds, you need to understand a variety of factors. Consider the availability of all the necessary materials like an aquarium of the desired size, fish food, pebbles and corals for decoration, if desired.
You can place the fish tank in a logical place as per the size of your fish. It should be kept in mind that a tiny fish does not always remain small. It grows in a considerable time and needs timely pet care and nourishment.
Generally, people prefer to have exotic freshwater fish breeds as compared to the tropical fish breeds.
The tropical fishes thrive in outdoor pools whereas the freshwater exotic fish breeds grow well indoor.
To name a few, you can adopt colorful fish breeds like: neon tetras, gourami, piranhas, pacus, Garibaldi damselfish and silver dollar fish. These are some of the most interesting fish breeds to watch, especially their sharp teeth that look amazing.
A variety of exotic fish breeds exhibit unusual and delightful habits like group dance and vigorous swimming. Sometimes, they scare the pet owners when they sleep besides other fishes in the aquarium which is fascinating to observe.Read more »
arowana breeding where to buy garra rufa arowana tankmates breeding garra rufa tiger fish acclimation of fish african tiger fish aquarium exotic freshwater fish aquarium supplies best fish for aquarium breeding bettas successfully breeding guppies breeding neon tetras buying tropical fish caring for betta fry common fish keeping myths common tropical fish diseases equipments for goldfish fish tips for breeding goblin shark guppy color strains how many fish can my tank hold how to breed guppies how to care for discus how to clean and maintain a healthy fish tank maintenance for aquarium most beautiful cichlid piranha aggression rasbora breeding rasbora eggs set up breeding tank for betta shipping garra rufa tank conditions tiger fish care tiger fish tankmates tigerfish breeding top ten coolest aquariums top ten incredibly beautfiul aquarium fishes top ten most beautiful and colorful aquarium fishes top ten most dangerous aquatic species top ten prehistoric fish alive today viper fish what to do broken fish tank what to do with injured fish where to get garra rufa zebra danios
Saltwater and Marine fish topics menu located at the bottom of the blog. We have also added the Fish Experts Questions and Answers in regards to the most common questions we receive on our email. Scroll down to see it
- Betta Tankmates
- Breeding Goldfish Step by Step
- How Do I Tell the Sex of My Fish?
- Tropical Fish Compatibility Chart
- Breeding Show Quality Guppies
- How To Breed Bettas / Siamese Fighting Fish
- How To Set Up A Tropical Fish Tank
- Livebearer Types and Information
- Common Fish Keeping Myths
- Rescue Solutions for Fish Emergency
- Freshwater Fish Diseases and Treatment
- Caring For Fish Fry: Feeding, and Survival
- Pictures Of Goldfish Varieties
- Breeding Aquarium Fish: Tips/ Tanks and Fry
- How To Set Up A ColdWater / Goldfish Tank
- What To Do With Injured Fish Including Causes
- How To Clean and Maintain Your Fish Tank
- How Many Fish Will My Aquarium Hold?
- Guide to Buying and Adding Tropical Fish
- Angelfish Care, Tankmates, and Breeding
- Arowana ( Dragonfish) Feeding and Breeding
- Barb Care, Types and Breeding
- Catfish Care and Types
- Cichlid Types and Breeding
- Corydoras Care, Feeding, and Breeding
- Danio Types, Care and Breeding
- Discus Care, Types and Breeding
- Elephantnose Care and Compatibility
- Gourami Care, Types and Breeding
- Hatchet Fish Care and Breeding
- Killifish Care, Diet and Breeding
- Loach Care, Diet and Types
- Keeping Bettas: Care and Tankmates
- Piranha Care, Types and Breeding
- Pufferfish Care, Tankmates and Breeding
- Rainbowfish Care, Types and Breeding
- Rasbora Care, Types and Breeding
- Sharks Care, Feeding and Breeding
- Tetra Care, Types and Breeding
- Tigerfish Care, Feeding and Tankmates
- Record Breaking Tropical Fish
- Most Exotic Freshwater Fish Breeds
- The Goliath Tiger Fish
- Top Ten Most Beautiful and Colorful Fish
- Top Ten Most Dangerous Aquatic Species
- Top Ten Coolest Aquariums
- Top Ten Incredibly Beautiful Fish
- Top Ten Prehistoric Fish Alive Today
- Most Expensive Freshwater Fish
- Top Ten Creepiest Fish In the World